Metal deckl sheet
Speed up of the execution process and elimination of costly time consuming traditional methods is an important factor of industrialization. One of the parts of a building that has a considerable effect in the construction speed is the roof. If modern methods are utilized regarding the construction of the roof, the project will be executed in a more time efficient and suitable manner. Composite steel deck roof is one of the modern methods of construction which has become very popular today all around the world.
A steel deck roof is made with embossed trapezoidal galvanized sheets and without the use of rebar or formwork. This kind of roof weighs 30 to 60 percent less and the execution speed is about 12 times faster than typical roofs such as concrete slabs or piles.
- Reduction of roof dead load and making the structure lighter.
- 20 to 30 percent more economical steel frame.
- 60 to 70 percent reduction in rebar consumption for the roof.
- 15 to 20 percent reduction in concrete consumption for the roof.
- Lighter roof results lighter structure and reduces the skeleton and foundation load.
- Dead load of this profile with 8 CM of concrete is 210 KG/m2 which weighs 60 KG less than a traditional composite roof with the same technical settings.
- Elimination of tensile bars.
- 40% lighter than block joist roofs and 22% lighter than traditional composite roofs.
- A standard roof, recognized by the construction regulations.
- Compliance with all the regulations in section 10 of the national building codes.
- Approved by the building and housing research center.
- Minimum shaking of the roof.
- More membrane integrity and rigidity of the roof.
- Replacing Hilti studs and connectors with standard pins as stated in the section 10 of the national building codes providing a higher installation speed.
- 2 to 4 hours of endurance against fire.
- Designable in Etabs software.
- Very fast execution speed (maximum of 500 to 1000 meters a day ready for concreting).
- Increasing joist span between 3 to 5 meters without supports.
- 11 times faster execution compared to concrete slab or traditional composite roof.
- Elimination of formwork.
- The possibility of concreting all roofs simultaneously.