Steel Bird Netting
|length||90 – 120 cm|
|weight||7 – 9 kilograms|
|spring||1.2 – 3.2 inches|
- Galvanized coating for rust and corrosion resistance.
- High quality steel wire for high tensile strength.
- Reinforce wire lines for stability and durability.
- Small opening can prevent small predators in.
- Smooth surface will not hurt chickens and other poultry.
- Different specifications can be customized.
Galvanized chicken wire is a traditional and most popular type in all types of poultry netting. When people want to build a coop or run, the galvanized chicken wire is their first choice. The galvanized chicken wire is made of thin wire woven together to create hexagonal openings. Galvanized coating has good performance in rust and corrode resistance. The heavy-duty galvanized coating can ensure the long service life of the chicken wire.
If you are interested in our products or want to know more about us, you can contact us via this link.